Thursday, January 15, 2009

Death By Stereo



I grew up watching vampire movies like The Lost Boys. It made me want to be a vampire! (You'd get to hang out with Kiefer Sutherland AND the dude from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!) But looking back, those vampires were never really very honest about what it was like to be one of them.

"Now that we've bitten you and made you one of us, you are immortal. You will never die. Nothing can kill you!!!!

..........except sunlight.......

...oh, and wooden stakes to the heart...
....or if someone beheads you....
....or kills the head vampire...
...Let's see, what else?...
...holy water...
...silver bullets....
...fire...
...not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day ...
...oh and Huey Lewis...
...basically nothing can kill you, except for this list of 5000 things that will make you die...

...also, you are now lactose intolerant. Not too big of a deal, I just thought you should know..."

So by that same logic I would like to claim that I, Mike Brody, WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

...unless I fall off a cliff...
...or I'm eaten by sharks...
...or I get too old...

...or Huey Lewis...

No comments:

Post a Comment