Monday, May 18, 2009

Dream Journal: May 17, 2009

I had a dream last night! It was very short and I almost forgot about it. But I was at Scotty Robert's ranch. We were doing some ghost investigating. It was a lot like that very same night in real life when we were...ghost investigating! In real life, I was trying to feel where I thought ghosts were and trusting my instincts. I had definite feelings and tried to not second-guess myself. But unless something jumped out at me, how could I know? So in the dream I was doing the exact same thing, except I knew that I was 100% right on all of them. So, not sure what that means...trust my instincts? But it was an ego-booster in my dream because I was kicking some serious ghost-predicting ass!

1 comment:

  1. yeah it sounds to me like its saying to follow your instincts more. Thats a cool dream ;)
    Im glad im not the only one that dreams about ghost hunting then ;)

    ReplyDelete