Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dream journal

I really enjoyed writing a daily blog for Mt. Washington and I think it was good for me to have that kind of writing schedule. So I think I'm going to try and do some weekly themes to keep me writing everyday. At least that's my plan right now.

So, starting tomorrow (or tonight, depending on how you look at it) for seven days I am going to start keeping a dream journal. I am going to write down everything I can remember about my dreams first thing in the morning and then transcribe it here and do my own little completely unprofessional analysis. I might have to do some editing if it turns out I have sex with you mother in my dream, but one step at a time. So now I guess I should go to sleep. (Also, I am not liable if I don't have any dreams.)

No comments:

Post a Comment